Monday, May 12, 2008

Matthew's Finest

Here I am, communicating from beyond the grave. Those of you who are paying attention will note that I was barely on the show last week. Those of you who know me will take this as a cue to not expect my song of the week until the day before the following show. But I've decided to defy that contrived sentence and post it 2 days before this week's show.

The song I chose for this week is that hot tune from She & Him. The band is comprised of Zooey Deschanel, one of my more potent celebrity crushes, and some guy who doesn't even come close to realizing how lucky he is to be in a band with the lovely and
talented Ms. Deschanel.

The song is called Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? and it's a poppy upbeat little tune that will roll through your mind all damn day. It's an excellent song.

She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?

No comments: