Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Matthew's Finest



This week I am delivering a song that has met with great critical acclaim within the part of my brain that governs my love for cute rock songs. Rockn' Roll Band Is a song by the Charlottetown band Boxer The Horse that puts all of my favourite musical elements together. It has interesting lyrics, a disjointed but present storyline, a fast tempo and a sound that makes me want to flail around like a retard. It's a head-bobber, a toe-tapper, and a finger-popper (Ed: Teehee) that is sure to deliver a wonderful time unto thee. And as if that wasn't enough to make me love the song with most of my being, the band is also named after my favourite literary character of all time, Boxer, the noble workhorse of the microchosmic Soviet Animal Republic.

Boxer The Horse - Rock'N Roll Band

No comments: