Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pants Playlist for June 17, 2009

After a long absence, I have decided to pitch into this "blog" thing Matthew's been running. After all, my name is attached to the blog and I need some quality control.
Here's this week's playlist, with links included. Please visit some of the blogs we link to.

Playlist
Modest Mouse - Autumn Beds
Carbon Dating Service - Time in Control
Wildlife - Sea Dreamer [i♥music]
TV Off - Car Is On Fire
Phoenix - 1901
Doctors & Dealers - Summertime Love [myspace]
The Billionaires - The End of Summer Song
Apostle of Hustle - Blackberry [wolves,hawks,kites]
Gregory Pepper - I Was A John
Elliott Brood - Write It All Down For You
The Rural Alberta Advantage - The Deathbridge in Lethbridge [web]
Coeur de Pirate - Corbeau
The Unsettlers - Jerome
Still Life Still - 80s on TV
Parlovr - Hiccup! [myspace]
Dappled Cities - The Price
My Awesome Mixtape - Me & The Washing Machine [web]

No comments: