Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Playlist for November 18th, 2009



I have returned to the show and as a penalty for my two week absence, Ishmael has put me on music duty. So I guess I'm saying that I'm sorry the show is so awful. Jetsetting and getting behind on my school work is making me a useless lump. The first song is great though.

Seriously, I'm posting that one myself just to make sure that the link doesn't expire.

The playlist...

Das Racist - Combination Piza Hut and Taco Bell (remix by Wallpaper) [mp3]
Midnight Masses - Preacher's Son
Daniel, Julie & Fred - Runner [herohill]
The Chairs - Polly
Little Tybee - Building a Bomb [yellowstereo]
Mark Berube - Flowers on the Stones
The Wooden Sky - Bit Part
Cursed Arrows - Run Forever
Ava Luna - Clips
CFCF - How Bizarre (OMC cover) [herohill]
A Grave With No Name - Open Water
Coeur de Pirate & Le Matos - Comme des Enfants (remix)
Theoretical Girl - Rivals [chromewaves]
A History Of - Action in the North Atlantic
Pet Lions - Roman History
Julian Casablancas - 4 Chords of the Apocalypse

No comments: