Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Playlist for December 23rd, 2009


Hey everyone, welcome to the Christmas eve-eve edition of Pants! Pants! Pants!

Despite our close proximity to the big day, we're going to refrain from actually playing too many Christmas songs. Just a few gems that I came across in the course of putting together today's show.

the Playlist:
In-Flight Safety - Fairytale of New York (feat. Jenn Grant)
The Very Sexuals - Finn
Deep Dark Woods - Sweet Maggie
Grizzly Bear - Easier
Frightened Rabbit - Snake
Great Bloomers - Find My Way
The Dudes - Don't Diss Christmas
The Property Line - This Is My House
Cousins - Nans [herohill]
Said The Whale - The Weight Of The Season
Andrew Vincent - I Heard There Is No Sun
Outdoor Miners - Melony
Broken Bells - The High Road [cavacool]
Th Miserable Rich - Over & Over (Hot Chip Cover)



Thanks to Matthew for putting the playlist together this week. My only contribution is this amazing video by Tommy Sparks. It has more eye and nipple lazers than is safe, but it's a great song.
-Ishmael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to Matthew (i think it's matthew) that likes messy music like me:

http://www.myspace.com/mountainmanpatjordache

it's the guy from sister suvi

Matthew Stefanson said...

Thanks. This guy is great, I hope he posts more again soon.