Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Playlist for July 7, 2010

Check out those fat twins on little motorcycles!

Here's tonight's playlist.

Playlist:
Field Assembly - Light Speed [herohill]
Broken Bells - October
Polymaths - Emma [i♥music]
Hooded Fang - Land of Giants
Pack A.D. - Cobra Matte
The Thermals - Here's Your Future
Florence and the Machine - Addicted to Love (Robert Palmer cover) [mediafire]
Broken Social Scene - Water in Hell
Apollo Ghosts - Coka-Cola Madmen [herohill]
Hacienda - She's Got A Hold On Me
MGMT - Flash Delirium
Stars - I Died So I Could Haunt You
My People Sleeping - Bloodhounds [i♥music]
Karen Dalton - Something On Your Mind
Broken Spindles - Introvert
Glory Glory Man United - Pop Song Automaton [herohill]
LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yourself Clean

This week's Cover Fire came courtesy of Florence and the Machine, covering Robert Palmer's classic song "Addicted to Love."

1 comment:

Connor o'hagan said...

My names Connor I'm a fan, please mention me on the radio and give me and the pals a good laugh