Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Playlist for August 4th, 2010


I (Matthew) am back with a furious vengeance this week with a crazy good playlist. Very rarely do I get this excited about the things that I'm playing on the air, but this week I (Matthew) am dropping some knowledge on you fuckers. I am going to be linking to every song that has an available link, so get ready to treat your head to some grade A noise.

The Playlist

Patrick Watson - Sit Down Beside Me
 
She & Him - Thieves

Blitzen Trapper - Not Your Lover

JDH - goodmorning [i♥music]

Polymaths - Winter At Queen's

Arcade Fire - Sprawl II

Kid Cudi and the Converse Krew - All Summer [video below]

Rocky Mountain Rebel Music - Light It Up [soundcloud]

Parenthetical Girls - Love Connection (Casiotone For The Painfully Alone cover)


Diamond Rings - Show Me Your Stuff

- - -

No comments: