Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Matthew's Finest

Hey Everybody! Welcome to this week's animal themed song. For a long, long time now my favourite animal has been the cuddly and courageous Red Panda. Sadly, they are endangered but we are keeping them going with our constant love and attention. With this in mind I bring you a song from the Toronto, Ontario band Hot Panda.

This is the only song that I have heard from their album, The Whale-Headed Girl (a name that fits rather nicely with our animal theme), but my boss assures me that the album is gold; solid gold. We've featured the song on the show before, a few times actually, but it's never been the centre of attention and it certainly deserves to be. Of course, I never did verify that, so it's entirely possible that I'm wrong.

Without Further ado: Hot Panda - Winter Beast [mp3]

No comments: