Monday, February 25, 2008

Green Eggs and Ham Playlist - Feb 27, 2008

1st Hour
Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly
The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You
The Robot Ate Me - Tonight
Christine Fellows - Spinster's Almanac
Laura Veirs - Don't Lose Yourself
The Mountain Goats - Autoclave
Throw Me the Statue - About to Walk
Hayden - Where and When
No Kids - For Halloween
Jason Collett - Fire
Jason Collett - Out of Time
Josh Ritter - Right Moves
Corb Lund - Brother Brigham, Brother Young

2nd Hour
Julie Doiron - No More
Hawksley Workman - Piano Blink
Liam Finn - Second Chance
Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
Tegan and Sara - My Number
Georgie James - Need Your Needs
The Unicorns - I Was Born (A Unicorn)
Handsome Furs - Cannot Get Started
Lightning Dust - Wind Me Up
Buck 65 - 1957
Black Mountain - Druganaut
Belle and Sebastian - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
Mobius Band - Digital Love (Daft Punk cover)


2 comments:

Crystal said...

I see you've moved over to the dark side... muwahaha! I'll link you if you link me. :o)

Crystal said...

I've tagged you!

The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.