Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Matthew's Finest

Well folks, this is the inaugural flight of our blog. It's in working order and, in the spirit of competition, I am inciting a rivalry between myself and my co-host Ishmael. That's right everybody, like gladiators of the airwaves/datastream, we shall be competing here for your love and affection. Our medium; publicly shared music. Our weapons; white hot rock songs. That's right, it's the first of many installments of, Matthew's Chosen Few.

My pick for this week is, I feel, the standout hit from this week's playlist; C'mon Baby Say Bang Bang, is a rollicking little hit by Jane Vain and the Dark Matter. The sultry sweet voice of this Canadian songstress may just steal your heart away, so beware all ye who enter here; bliss lies in ambush.

MP3: C'mon Baby Say Bang Bang - Jane Vain and the Dark Matter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys suck.

Love: Melissa