Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Matthew's Finest

Wow, 4 hours of radio really takes it out of a guy. I'll need a tall cool budweiser and a long nap to recoup.

This week I picked a song by The Format called Janet. It's a song that has captured my heart and will maintain it's hold for a great many years to come.
Every once in a long while I'll come across a song that forces me to spread my vocal wings and try my hand at some impromptu karaoke, and I find it almost impossible to listen to this song without at least humming. If I was at a funeral and this song was stuck in my head I would burst out in a joyous refrain, dancing with the corpse, and high-fiving the mortuary guys. People would be upset at first, but as soon as the moment was comfortably in the past they'd be cool with it.

mp3: The Format - Janet

No comments: