Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Playlist for June 11th

Well, well, well. Looks like we've got a special interloping guest this week. I don't like him, he's too rugged and unpolished. Not at all the sort of standard that I normally hold myself to. But I am a professional, and I shan't let this distract me.

1st Hour

Forest City Lovers - Monster
David Myles - Cape Breton
Hey Rosetta! - There's An Arc
Ayla Brook - After The Morning After
Joe Pug - Hymn #101
Rush - Fly By Night
Sean Hayes - Rattlesnake Charm (Dream Machine)
Sean Hayes - No No Guantanamo
Man Man - Poor Jackie

2nd Hour

Meredith Luce - Sing Me Back Home
Sea Wolf - The Garden That You Planted
Dragonette - Get Lucky
Blind Melon - Skinned
Ketch Harbour Wolves - Maple Wine
Hot Hot Heat - Get In Or Get Out
STARS - Ageless Beauty
The Moviegoers - Living Inside
The 6ixty 8ights - And I Walk
Dragged By Horses - One Way Ticket To Rome

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ishmael

I love the Dragonettes song! Where do you find this stuff?

Unknown said...

Sorry- I mean Dragonette (no s).

Ishmael N. Daro said...

We visit a lot of websites to find this stuff. I'm glad you liked Dragonette.