Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Matthew's Finest

Gosh darn! For all the time I spend not posting, you would think I had stuff to do all the time. Sadly that is not the case. I've spent the last week feeling the ethers of the Earth ebb and flow, and they've delivered unto me the courage to publish a wonderful track by the glorious young woman known only as Julie Doiron.

No More is a unique track on Doiron's album, Woke Myself Up in that it seems to be skewed more towards a catchy pop tune than the rest of her more... dry offerings. Nothing against her music; I enjoy it thoroughly and have nothing but the greatest respect for her, but sometimes a catchy tune is all I'm looking for. In that capacity No More delivers splendidly. So, without further ado, I give thee:

mp3: Julie Doiron - No More

No comments: