Thursday, April 17, 2008

Matthew's Finest

Punctual as always, and smelling of morning blooms, I bring to you another splendid song. This week I couldn't decide on just one song, such was the intensity of my enjoyment, so I've decided to just defy convention and post two songs.

The first is from local artist, A Gentle Forest. This track, titled Springtime, is a delightful little ditty that makes use of the artists lovely voice and penchant for soft guitar harmonies.

A Gentle Forest - Springtime


My second choice is very much in keeping with this week's 'goodbye winter' theme. Change of Seasons is a song by Sweet Things, a Toronto based rock group that is tearing my heart to pieces on their way to the top of the charts. I could liken my love for this wonderful song to the love I have for a good pie, or a stiff bike-ride.

Sweet Things - Change of Seasons

No comments: