Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Playlist for April 30th, 2008

Last day of April, everyone! Here's hoping that May will be slightly warmer. And now, the playlist.

1st Hour
Doctors & Dealers - Summertime Love
Josh Ritter - The Temptation of Adam
Octoberman - Run From Safety
Arthur & Yu - There Are Too Many Birds
Basia Bulat - Snakes & Ladders
In Flight Safety - Coast Is Clear
Serena Ryder - This Wheel's On Fire
Sunparlour Players - If The Creeks Don't Rise
Shotgun & Jaybird - Hindsight
The Mohawk Lodge - Timber
Julie Doiron - Waiting For Baby

2nd Hour
Edgar Murky - Red
Islands - The Arm
Tokyo Police Club - Nursery, Academy
The Bees - Left Foot Stepdown
Hello Tokyo - Steady The Gun
The Submarines - You, Me & the Bourgeoisie
Man Man - Mister Jung Stuffed
Cold War Kids - Hang Me Up To Dry
Eagle*Seagull - Your Beauty Is a Knife That I Turn On My Throat
The Lovely Feathers - In The Valley
The Blakes - Don't Bother Me
The Virgins - Rich Girls

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you played IFS and I missed it. I remembered that you were on this morning before I left for work, and then again at 10:45. I rock.