Thursday, January 29, 2009

Song of the Week for Jan 28, 2009

"Love is no big truth. Driven by genes, we are simple selfish beings."

Whether you have recently been dumped or if you truly don't believe in love, this week's Song of the Week will make you feel good about your cynicism.

Love Is No Big Truth is from Kings of Convenience's 2004 album Riot on an Empty Street and I hope they release something new soon. (Their myspace says they have nine new songs ready but nothing recorded yet.) Until they do, however, we can all enjoy this song.

Kings of Convenience - Love Is No Big Truth
[mp3]



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an amazing album!
good choice!

does CFCR have Entire Cities in the library? I couldn't find it in there when I searched.

Ishmael N. Daro said...

You know, I don't think they have it. All the songs I have found have been off music blogs.
Try this:

http://www.wolveshawksandkites.com/?s=entire+cities